If you’re looking for a service to host your website, you’re in the right place. Today, we’re going to talk about AccuWeb Hosting, an industry leader.
In this review, we’ll cover:
- What is AccuWeb Hosting?
- What services does it offer?
- How to start using it?
What is AccuWeb Hosting?
With 18 years of experience and the latest technology in the industry, AccuWeb Hosting is one of the leading web hosting platforms in the market.
Rahul Vaghasia founded it back in 2003 and currently has more than 200 employees.
The amount of services they offer is insane: from WordPress hosting solutions and domain registration to backup options and email list verification.
Its reliability is equally stunning: the company has received plenty of awards along the years including PCMag’s Editor’s Choice for three years in a row.
But let’s see exactly what you can do with AccuWeb. Below is an attempt to cover all of the services the platform offers, its features, and pricing.
AccuWeb Hosting Services
Before examining each service, here are some features that are included in all their solutions:
- User-friendly control panel. Although they offer different options depending on the plan, they are all very easy to use. But don’t take my word, they have live demos of each of their control panel options so you can see them for yourself.
- Awesome speed. Websites hosted with AccuWeb Hosting have excellent performance results.
- Multiple hosting locations. Except for Cloud Hosting, all services have several hosting locations. If you’re not sure which location to choose, you can click “Ping test” to see which one will be more suitable for you.
AccuWeb Hosting also offers Windows and Linux hosting. These are the recommendations:
- You should go with Windows web hosting if your website was developed using an ASP.Net or MVC.MSSQL database.
- If your site was developed using PHP, MySQL, or frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony, Zend, and CodeIgniter, Linux web hosting is best. Linux is also especially suitable if you use WordPress on your websites.
Now we’re ready to dive into each hosting solution.
Ideal for beginners, shared hosting puts your website on a server with other sites.
This comes with its pros and its cons, while shared hosting is cheaper than other types of hosting, it also might be a bit slow if one of your roommates gets popular.
You can choose the hosting plan among SSD (a Solid State Drive) and Cloud Category.
Available hosting locations: US, UK, India, Australia, Singapore and South Africa.
Prices start at $5.49 per month.
VPS stands for Virtual Private Server. AccuWebHosting offers Linux and Windows high availability VPS.
- More than 36 operating systems.
- Plans go from 1GB to 128GB.
- Failover protection.
Starts at $10.
If you don’t like the idea of your web host depending only on one server or machine, consider cloud hosting. Host your apps, websites, or storage data on their cloud infrastructure with multiple virtual servers.
- Unlimited website hosting
- 1 Click script install like WordPress and Magento.
- Free SSL.
- Free website builder.
Prices start at $6.49.
If your hosting services are falling short in managing high traffic, processing or storage capacity, it might be time to purchase a dedicated server.
Dedicated hosting gives your website an entire server for itself. It allows you to handle large amounts of traffic.
They have ultra-fast dedicated servers in 8 locations: US, UK, India, Australia, Singapore, France, Germany, and Canada.
- Varied customization.
- OS selection options.
- SQL server.
- CDP backup and firewall.
Prices vary according to location. For example, the US-based data center costs $105 per month, while servers dedicated to Germany cost $109 and $139 for Singapore.
How to purchase a dedicated server:
- Click on the “Dedicated” tab. You’ll see a wide variety of processors and hard disk types.
- To decide which is best for you, check the box “Add to Compare”, then click on the button “Compare Servers”. If none of them fully convinces you, don’t worry! You can fully customize the hardware of your server before purchasing.
With prices starting at $3.99, the application hosting solutions are plenty: Node.js, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, osCommerce, .Net 4.5, IIS 8, Elementor and Cs-Cart.
All of them make sure you a secure and reliable performance and most of them include fully-managed support in all plans.
To make your choice, we recommend you read the in-depth description of each one AccuWeb offers in this PDF.
Besides website hosting, AccuWeb also offers WordPress-specific hosting. This includes:
- Pre-installed content management system.
- WordPress migration.
- Automatic updates.
- Unlimited WordPress websites.
Pricing starts at $9.99 per month. There’s also a lifetime free plan with server locations in Canada. However, just like Hosting for Students, you have to apply for it and hope they haven’t reached the limit for your region.
Free Hosting for Students
AccuWeb Hosting offers free hosting for students, yes!
That sounded like excellent news to me until they told me the free hosting orders had reached its limit in my region. But maybe you have better luck! Especially if you’re in the US.
The plan includes:
- 5 FTP accounts & file manager.
- 25 free email addresses included.
- CloudLinux and Apache web server.
- And more!
Finally, AccuWeb Hosting offers these inexpensive and profitable web services:
- Domain registration. As they rightly put it, “A domain name is the first step towards creating your digital presence”. So if you don’t have one, purchase one. Plans start at $12.99 per year.
- SSL certificates. Secure one domain, multiple domains, or unlimited sub-domains with their 256-bit SSL certificates. Safety is a priority for your users, so make sure you provide it. Starts at $49 per year.
- CDN Hosting (Content Delivery Network). CDNs facilitate easy access to your website We talked about its importance in our post 15 Tools to Optimize for Google Core Web Vitals. Prices start at $3.95 per year.
- Free migration.
- Anti-spam email protection for only $1.95 per month.
- Email delivery. You can access the free trial if they have stock.
Resources and Support
If there’s something everyone agrees on, it is that AccuWebHosting support is excellent. You can contact them through chat, email, or phone. They answer 24/7 all year.
Their chat support is very efficient. They answered me right away and were helpful, clear and most importantly, super patient with all my questions. The first response time is around seven seconds and I can confirm this information.
They also have a knowledge base, blog, and a discussion forum to solve any doubts.
AccuWeb Hosting even has some YouTube videos with tutorials and useful information.
However, the voice that guides you in these tutorials is artificial, which makes them look like some amateur Tiktoker did the video instead of a professional.
Finally, there’s a Telegram channel where they share PDF files of their video tutorials.
How to use AccuWeb Hosting?
1. Visit AccuWeb Hosting and Scroll down on the page and find this search bar to choose your domain.
2. Choose any addons you want. Also, make sure your domain has hosting and you’re not just purchasing the domain as a standalone.
3. Once you have completed the checkout and created an account, you’ll be directed to the client area. Here you have two options:
- Head to “Unpaid invoice” to finish your purchase.
- Become a member of AccuWeb Boasting to have hosting for free. The program gives you points for boasting AccuWeb Hosting content on the Internet. You can use that money to renew or buy your web hosting or domain names. Keep in mind you’ll have to do many reviews to access this benefit.
Add a new user
You can grant access to your account to other people; for example, your programmer, designer, etc. Here’s how:
1. Click on your user name in the upper right of the screen and select “User Management”.
2. You’ll see your email address and last login details. If you scroll down, you’ll find “Invite New User”. Simply enter the email address of the user to whom you want to add as a sub-contact.
3. Decide how much permission you’ll give the user. There are lots of options:
4. Click on the “Send invite” button to send the person an invite request. This invitation link will be valid for 7 days, after which the user will need a new invitation request.
They accept a wide variety of payment options including Paypal.
Before purchasing, you might want to take a look at their Hosting Coupons page and see if there’s any coupon you can use.
Finally, if you’re having doubts, don’t worry: they have a 30-day money-back guarantee and hassle-free cancellation.
AccuWeb Hosting is a massive hosting platform that offers multiple configurable hosting solutions.
Although they don’t have a free plan, they offer powerful features and impeccable customer support that makes them the best in the market.