10 Best Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugins
Being part of Amazon Associates can be a great way to generate more passive income through your website. However, Amazon is quite strict with its guidelines for its associates and that can be a pain in the neck when you’re trying to manage your affiliate products.
Luckily, you can easily manage, promote and sell your Amazon affiliate products using an Amazon Affiliate WordPress plugin.
In this post, we list the 10 best plugins to do so and say goodbye to all your issues.
But before we do that, let’s rewind and talk a bit about what is Amazon Associates and why you might need a WordPress plugin for it.
What is Amazon Associates
If you’re interested in affiliate marketing, you’ve might have heard about Amazon Associates, Amazon’s affiliate program.
When you’re part of this program, you can place in-text and display ads on your pages and earn a commission when a visitor purchases an Amazon product through your unique affiliate link.
Amazon’s affiliate program is one of the most popular out there. That’s mainly because Amazon is trusted and ubiquitous in the e-commerce space and checkout is almost instant for current account holders. Amazon’s product quantity and variety are also unmatched.
But you will find the program isn’t quite smooth and that’s where the plugins come in.
Why use an Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugin
In case you don’t know, Amazon Affiliate Program is quite strict. Your links, buttons, showcases and tables, all need to fit certain complex policies.
You’ll also want to have shorter, cleaner affiliate URLs without the lengthy string of tracking code. As well as a more convenient way to insert links into your pages within the WordPress admin interface.
Taking care of all that and making sure everything is compliant can take years out of your life. And that’s why you need these plugins. Images, prices, data, and links are pulled from the Product Advertising API, and all the required API disclaimers are added automatically. You don’t have to do a thing.
Moreover, the plugins will let you see how much money each link is earning for you and save you the time you would otherwise have to spend reviewing and inserting every individual link.
So let’s take a look at some of your potential lifesavers, shall we?
Best Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugins
I must warn you, prepare yourself for some really straightforward names.
Lasso is an affiliate WordPress plugin that integrates with Amazon.
When someone from another country clicks an Amazon affiliate link, Lasso will automatically send them to their country’s local Amazon store. The countries that Lasso supports are the United States, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain and the United Kingdom.
- Supports multiple countries.
- Get notified when a link is broken.
- Import your affiliate links with one click.
Lasso offers three premium plans:
- Essential: $39 per month. It includes one website and conversion-optimized displays.
- Advanced: $99 per month. It includes 3 websites and free staging site licenses as well as early access to new features.
- Portfolio: $299 per month. It includes 10 websites and custom features and integrations.
They also have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
2. AAWP (The Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugin)
AAWP was created by a German developer to increase click-through rates and revenues. Among its features, you’ll find automated lists, geo-targeting in order to handle foreign visitors, and English support.
- Single or multiple product boxes.
- Shortcodes and widgets.
- Personal: 49 euros per year. The license includes one site and no multisite usage.
- Plus: 129 euros per year. It’s available for 3 sites and includes multisite usage.
- Pro: 249 per year. Includes 10 sites.
- Ultimate: 399 per year. Includes 25 sites.
AAWP offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
AffiliateX is part of Kraft Plugins set of WordPress plugins to empower businesses. AffiliateX has blocks with different layouts and responsive designs that you can customize to meet your personal preferences.
The plugin has a Facebook Community you can join to get support.
- Product comparison table.
- Coupon listing.
- Works with any theme.
The plugin has one free and several pro versions:
- Solo: $49 per year. Includes one domain license.
- Professional: $99 per year. Includes 5 domain licenses.
- Expert: $149 per year. Includes 25 domain licenses.
- Agency: $199 per year. Includes 100 domain licenses.
AffiliateX has a no-risk double guarantee for 14 days.
4. WooCommerce Affiliate Automatic Amazon WordPress Plugin
WooCommerce Affiliate Automatic Amazon is a plugin published in 2021 that’s compatible with WooCommerce 6.x.x and 5.x.x. It’s, however, not optimized for Gutenberg so it’s aimed at everyone working with the traditional editor.
The plugin supports all Amazon countries and includes a full demo video where you can see how it works.
- Import product reviews.
- Auto change currency.
- Dynamic buy on Amazon button.
The regular license costs $54 and the extended license costs $249.
5. AmaLinks Pro
Last but not least, AmaLinks Pro. It offers features both for people with access to the Amazon Product Advertising API and for those who don’t have it.
Among those features, you’ll find a drag-and-drop table builder, Google Analytics Event Tracking and copy/paste showcase shortcodes.
- Tables and showcases.
- Prime Eligible Badge.
- Call-to-action button.
AmaLinks Pro has 4 plans:
- 1:Lite: $67 per site.
- 1:Plus: $97 per site. Includes Amazon API access and unlimited tables.
- 3:Deluxe: $66 per site. Includes 3 site installs and email support.
- 10:Deluxe: $49 per site. Includes 10 site installs and priority support.
They have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
And in case you need more than 11 sites, they have some premium options, both for 25 sites and unlimited sites.
AzonPress is part of WP Manage Ninja, a company with more than 50K customers. It offers product tables and bestseller lists, and shortcode is enabled.
You can check out some demo modules of the plugin on their website.
- Automated link tracking.
- API enabled.
- Single Site: $39 per year. Includes one domain license.
- Agency: $79 per year. Use up to 20 domains.
- Unlimited: $159 per year. Unlimited domains.
You can also invest in a one-time purchase. AzonPress has a 100% money-back no-risk guarantee.
7. AAPro (Amazon Affiliate Pro)
AAPro is another WooCommerce Amazon affiliate plugin. It has an easy configuration since configuring the plugin and theme takes only 5 minutes. Plus, it has unlimited layouts and multiple search methods.
Its Wishlist module allows your visitors to create a list of Products they liked but want to purchase later.
- Wishlist module.
- Multiple products import.
- Shortcodes support.
- CVS import.
It charges $29 as a one-time fee.
8. Easy Azon
Easy Azon is the free version of AAWP, but is still very complete. With it, you can create text affiliate links, product information blocks and call to action.
It also comes with Amazon Affiliate Training, which includes tips to maximize your Amazon commissions.
- Automated affiliate link cloaking.
- Supports every location that has an Amazon Associates affiliate program.
- Automatic link localization.
The software is open source and free.
9. WZone (also known as WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates)
WZone was created back in 2012 and since then has evolved a lot, helping more than 30K customers. The amount of features available is incredible: you can easily translate frontend texts, optimize speed and much more.
WZone also has a lot of learning resources, from online documentation to video tutorials.
- Amazon Automatic Content Spinner.
- Cross-selling, coupons and reviews.
- Product statistics.
WZone pricing is a bit different from other plugins. Instead of having different plans that vary according to the number of websites you can install it on, they are all for only a single website and have different features.
If you want to install it on multiple websites, then you must purchase for each website a different regular license.
These are the plans:
- Lite version: free. It includes Insane Import.
- Regular license: $49. It has been quality checked by Envato and includes 6 months of support from AA-Team.
- Extended license: $405. Includes a transferable license.
10. Amazon eStore Affiliates Plugin
Amazon eStore Affiliates plugin was published in 2012 and it’s compatible with several WooCommerce versions. Unlike WooCommerce Affiliate Automatic Amazon, this plugin is optimized for Gutenberg.
It also includes a free theme, an automated content spinner module, and a bulk import module.
- Auto import products.
- Amazon remote images.
The regular license costs $39 and the extended license costs $185.
So there you have it, the best Amazon Affiliate WordPress plugins to easily earn commission while maintaining compliance with the Amazon Associates rules.
The variety is wide and luckily there are even some free options.
Have you tried any of these?
How has been your experience with the Amazon Associates program?
Tell us in the comments!