9 WordPress Plugins to Start your Affiliate Program
Among the many ways to monetize your business, there is, of course, launching an affiliate program.
Today, in this post, we’ll help you with that by giving you 9 different WordPress plugins to start your own affiliate program.
But first, let’s quickly go through what is affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing is an advertising model where businesses pay partners to publish content that advertises their own service or product.
Typically, users that participate in affiliate marketing earn a small amount of money each time their visitors perform a certain action. Depending on the type of affiliate marketing, that could be clicking on a link or making a purchase.
Over time, your affiliates can end up earning large amounts of money. So it’s a win-win!
However, running affiliate programs can be a time-consuming task if you don’t have the right tools. In this case, a powerful WordPress plugin can help you collect and create reliable lists of customer emails, monitor competition and maintaining connections with your affiliates.
So if you want to generate higher revenues from your business and efficiently manage your affiliate program, keep reading this list.
Best plugins to start your own affiliate program
SliceWP is an easy-to-use WordPress affiliate program plugin that integrates with popular eCommerce plugins. Including Easy digital downloads, WooCommerce and more.
This is probably the easiest and most straightforward WordPress plugin to launch your affiliate program.
It was founded by two brothers named Mihai (yes, they were both named the same). And you can contact them by message at any time.
They are super open to feedback, so if you don’t find a feature, you can suggest it by reaching out to them.
- Auto-approve affiliates.
- Customizable affiliate registration form.
- Mass PayPal payouts.
- Powerful add-ons: affiliate landing pages, lead commissions, cross site tracking and more.
- Advanced reports.
SliceWP offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Pro: $229 per year. The license is for one site.
- Pro Plus: $349 per year. The license is for 10 sites and includes VIP support.
2. Solid Affiliate
Solid Affiliate is a relatively new plugin: it was launched in 2021, and it has helped thousands since then. They are the number one plugin for WooCommerce!
They are also still including new features, for example, they recently included more add-ons. Now you can autoregister new WordPress users as affiliates.
Amongst their free resources, you’ll find YouTube video tutorials and documentation.
- Installation Wizard.
- Product-Specific commission rates.
- PayPal and WooCommerce integrations.
- Detailed historical records.
Solid Affiliate has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Store owner: $199 per year. Use on a single store.
- Agency: $999 per year. Use on up to 10 stores.
AffiliateWP is a plugin used by more than 30,000 business owners. They are part of the Awesome Motive team which owns some of the most popular plugins out there: OptinMonsters, WPForms, WPBeginners and more. So, you know they are trustworthy.
On their blog, you’ll find tons of helpful tutorials such as how to start a blog or choose a WordPress hosting.
- Highly customizable program.
- Unlimited affiliates.
- Personalized affiliate landing pages.
- Vanity coupon codes.
- Integrates with WPForms, WooCommerce, Member Press and others.
They have a 14-day money-back guarantee.
- Personal: $299 per year. Use it on one site and access the 17 official free add-ons.
- Plus: $399 per year. Use it on three sites.
- Professional: $599 per year. Use it on 10 sites and access 17 pro add-ons.
AffiliateWP runs regular sales of up to 50% off, so I recommend staying updated with them.
4. YITH WooCommerce Affiliates
YITH WooCommerce Affiliates is part of the YITH themes, which has different products developed on the same framework. This means you can easily combine this plugin with other WordPress plugins available in the market.
They also include translations and automatic commissions.
- Create a customized registration page.
- Set up custom % commissions.
- Assign coupon codes.
- Monitor progress from an integrated dashboard.
YITH has a free plan as well as a premium one. They also have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Free: create a custom affiliate dashboard page and set a default commission rate for all affiliates.
- Premium: $164.99 per year, with a 25% off the first year. Automatically approve all affiliates and save cookies history.
5. WC Affiliate
WC Affiliate is a plugin for affiliate programs designed for WooCommerce. It was developed by Codexpert, a team with other popular plugins such as CoDesigner and Share Logins.
The plugin is super easy to use and you’ll find on their site a demo and screenshots as well as a number of articles to get you started.
- Multi level commission.
- One-click payout.
- Fully automated system.
- Cookie sharing.
WC Affiliate has yearly and lifetime licenses. They also have a 14-day money-back guarantee.
- Free: includes a referral tracker and advanced reports.
- Personal: $79.99 per year. Get a license for one site.
- Professional: $179.99 per year. Get a license for 5 sites.
- Agency: $599.99 per year. Unlimited sites license.
6. Coupon Affiliates
Coupon Affiliates is a WordPress plugin specifically created for WooCommerce. It’s trusted by more than 2,800 businesses, and you can try it for free!
They have free UK support and multi-currency support. With their plugin, you can also create a multi-level affiliate program, so your existing affiliates can invite new users to register as an affiliate on your website.
- Coupon affiliate dashboards.
- Recent order table for coupons.
- Commission line graphs.
- Commission payout tracking.
- Custom dashboard tabs.
Coupon Affiliates has a 7-day free trial as well as a 14-day money-back guarantee.You can choose to be billed monthly or yearly.
- 1 site: $12.99 per month if billed monthly.
- 10 sites: $25.99 per month if billed monthly.
7. Easy Affiliate
EasyAffiliate was created by the MemberPress team. They first built it to support their own marketing, but then realized how much it could help other people.
Now, Easy Affiliate helps users run their affiliate programs with a pre-style dashboard, real-time reports and fraud detection.
- Personalized affiliate dashboard.
- Intuitive email marketing.
- Integrates with PayPal, MailChimp, ConvertKit and others.
Easy Affiliate has a 14-day money-back guarantee.
- Basic: $199 per year. Use it on one site.
- Plus: $299 per year. Use on 3 sites and track multi-level affiliate commissions.
- Pro: $399 per year. Use on 5 sites and access more than 2,000 integrations with Zapier.
8. Post Affiliate Pro
Post Affiliate Pro is one of the few plugins for affiliate programs in this list that offers a free trial. They offer quite a complete service. For beginners, they have an Academy, a glossary and an affiliate program directory.
They also support multiple languages, including Portuguese, German, French and Spanish.
If you have any doubts, you can book a consultation with Post Affiliate Pro to discuss how they can benefit your business.
- Multi tier commissions.
- Smart links.
- Campaign, banner and affiliate report.
- Multi merchant admins.
- Mass payments.
Post Affiliate Pro has a 14-day free trial and three plans:
- Pro: $129 per month. Track up to 1 million impressions per month.
- Ultimate: $249 per month. Track up to 6 million impressions per month.
- Network: $599 per month. Track up to 20 million impressions per month.
The final on our list is Tapfiliate which has more than 2,000 clients including SendInBlue and Selz. They are part of Admitad, a company leader in online advertising solutions.
Although they aren’t quite active on their YouTube channel, they do have tons of blog posts on affiliate marketing to help you get inspired. Tapfiliate also supports six languages.
And if you have some coding skills, you can add Tapfiliate to your custom site!
- Offer fixed or percentage affiliate commissions.
- Set performance bonus and team commissions.
- It has 37 integrations, including Stripe and MailChimp.
- Automate your workflows with Zapier.
- Rest API.
You can try any plan for free for 14 days, or get two months free with an annual plan.
- Starter: $59 per month. Includes real-time reporting and affiliate coupons.
- Essential: $89 per month. Access to trigger notifications and multi level marketing.
- Pro: $149 per month. Includes a custom domain and 5 team members.
- Enterprise: custom. Get unlimited tracking, custom verbiage and more.
The affiliate program world is filled with multiple solutions. And when it comes to WordPress plugins in particular, the variety is wide.
In this post, we saw plugins destined to WooCommerce, some that offer free trials and plenty that support multiple languages.
Although they are all amazing plugins to start your own affiliate program, in my personal opinion SliceWP is the best. They are super user-friendly to the point they have an Installation Wizard, and they also come with multiple learning resources to help you get started if you’re new to this.
What about you?
Which one do you find the best WordPress plugin for affiliate programs?
Tell us your experience in the comments!