Converting visitors into customers is what every business strives for. Conversion optimization becomes essential in the cut-throat competition, and nothing better than automation can help us through it!
One such conversion optimization toolkit is OptinMonster. It converts the traffic on your website into clients or potential customers who bring you business and contribute to your revenue growth.
The lead generation plugin allows you to integrate effective email signup forms and create more such forms on your website for your business.
However, OptinMonster is not the only lead generation and conversion optimization tool. There are many other alternatives and perfect substitutes for the same that are available at more affordable prices yet advanced features.
In our article, we will discuss the top 9 OptinMonster alternatives.
LeadPages is the platform that helps small businesses connect with the right audience, get prosperous leads, and close sales quickly. It lets you build websites, pop-ups, alert bars, landing pages, and so much more.
It also checks up on your real-time performance with powerful tracking systems that help you run unlimited split tests and maximize growth results. It increases your revenue with super high converting sales pages, secure online payments, and built-in checkouts.
LeadPages comes with a bunch of pre-designed templates that enable your business to grow tenfold by starting with a mobile and computer responsive page that converts to a level you cannot imagine. From single landing pages or entire websites, it focuses on building anything and everything with one single click.
Here is what makes LeadPages a better alternative –
- It is a complete conversion toolkit that comes with designers that help you create pop-ups, alert bars, checkout forms, and more.
- Optimizes marketing campaigns like never before.
- Provides you with an easy-to-read analytics dashboard.
- Real-time conversion tips.
- A/B split tests for ultimate precision.
- Unlimited publishing and conversion-optimized templates that are pre-set.
The paid plans start at $27 per month and go up to $239 per month.
2. Thrive Leads
Thrive Leads is one of the all-in-one list-building tools that builds your email list faster than ever. It increases your conversions by 238% with robust functionality.
Thrive Leads is considered one of the best tools for conversion optimization and acts like your conversion and list-building experts at all times.
It offers services like in-line forms, opt-in forms, lightbox pop-ups, sticky ribbons, opt-in widgets, screen filler overlays, content locks, scroll mats, and even the Yes/No/MCQ type forms. Hence, it is truly an all-in-one list-building tool.
It follows the A/B testing ensuring that you always come across the best opt-in form design. That boosts conversion through smart links and smart exit features.
It offers pre-designed templates that make your work easier for presentation and conversions. It also figures detailed statistics and reporting about what pages and posts the most leads are coming from and which needs improvements.
Here is what makes Thrive Leads a better alternative –
- It provides you with an effective yet simple drag-and-drop builder that makes perfect designs and deploys them on time.
- Gives a massive conversion boost through advanced targeting.
- It helps you build hyper-targeted lists that are profitable.
- It comes with a brilliant A/B testing feature.
- Also brings you actionable reporting and insights with a simple overview of the important metrics.
- Various integration to support your seamless business functioning.
- Fully customizable designs.
Their paid plan starts at $19 per month and offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if their services do not satisfy you.
ConvertPro, as the name suggests, is an all-in-one conversion-oriented platform. It lets you personalize, create and launch all types of pop-ups, forms, landing pages, and surveys without the need for coding.
Here is a list of things you can personalize and create from scratch through ConvertPro –
It doubles your conversion rate, growth, and revenue. It is best suited for all sizes, for businesses belonging to different industries. Whether you are an eCommerce-related business, SaaS, or an agency, ConvertPro can personalize everything for you as per your business requirements.
It gives you an edge for marketing with a powerful no-code design builder that lets you create not only laptop/PC responsive but mobile responsive pages, too.
Automation is considered at its best with ConvertPro, as it syncs the entire contact field to the CRM you prefer with trigger alerts, tag users, segment contacts, and much more.
Here is what makes ConvertPro a better alternative –
- It offers a full-stack integration with apps like HubSpot, MailChimp, Zapier, and more.
- Boosts recurring and project-based revenue through powerful featuring.
- Customizes everything from scratch and offers a wide variety of services.
- It does not require credit card confirmation for the free trial and offers easy setup.
- Acts as a visually powerful builder for all types of marketers.
It comes with a free plan that has basic features, to begin with. The paid plans start at $49 per month and go up to $250 per month.
Bloom is an email opt-in and lead generation tool for WordPress that helps you generate leads with incredible optimization. It relies on targeted lead campaigns to increase your business.
It gets you more subscribers by plugging in the tool to your WP website. It enables you to reach your audience at the right time with the correct message. This helps in turning your prospects into valuable customers.
Bloom helps in organic marketing for your brand, maximizes your marketing potential, skyrockets the conversion rates, and increases both sales and revenue online with highly targeted content and increased subscribers.
They follow a performance-driven approach and contribute to growing your business with a performance-driven approach. The platform offers as many as 6 different design types that you can choose from, and build several opt-in forms with Bloom’s powerful automation.
Here is what makes Bloom a better alternative –
- It offers several design options which are elegant yet catchy.
- It gives you 6 different opt-in form designs to choose from.
- Supports automatic pop-ups and fly-in triggers.
- Bloom has a timed display.
- It has over 19 email marketing integrations.
- Offers complete customization.
Contact their team to get in touch and understand their pricing plans.
Sleeknote is the platform that lets you create pop-ups for the visitors on your website that generate more sales and leads. You can target individual visitors personally by customizing pop-ups that are based on how much they know your brand and how they have behaved on your website.
New visitors can easily be converted into subscribers through Sleeknote’s timely pop-ups. Subscribers are then persuaded to make their first buy through email lists that offer subscribers with sale campaigns, recommendations, and discount coupons.
Existing customers can be converted into returning customers with personal pop-ups sent again and again. You are allowed full control over all the pop-ups that you create with Sleeknote’s user-friendly and easy campaign builder.
You can set advanced targeting options with designer and branded pop-ups. All of this can be done without a developer and without the knowledge of coding.
Here is what makes Sleeknote a better alternative –
- It lets you design everything from scratch without hiring a developer/designer/coding.
- It has an effective drag, drop and remove editor.
- Integrates with excellent systems within minutes.
- Easy and quick set up.
- Superior support service.
- It helps you segment an email list with brilliant subscribers.
- The platform helps you sell more through your website and convert traffic.
- It also guides your visitors to the right products and pages.
- It helps visitors in contacting you the very moment they need assistance.
Their pricing starts at $50 per month and goes up to $400 per month depending on the plan you choose.
ConvertFlow is considered one of the perfect substitutes for OptinMaster. It is the top email opt-in and lead generation plugin that does wonders for your business.
It guarantees you subscriptions and conversions no matter what and excels in the field of conversion rates and website design through its efficient drag-and-drop editor.
The website is completely mobile-friendly and does not involve any intrusive interstitials. You get full control over your business’ website through ConvertFlow, and it also promises you high speed and powerful performance that increases the conversion rates.
It offers powerful and seamless integrations with one of the most trending and popular marketing platforms. This helps in storing valuable emails with unique import and export functionality. It only requires a single click to set up, capture, and manage all the lead data.
Here is what makes ConvertFlow a better alternative –
- It gives you complete design freedom with endless possibilities and a revolutionary drag-and-drop editor.
- You get full control over your designs.
- It helps you target visitors with the correct message at the required time through behavioral triggers.
- It has advanced integrations for email marketing and related jobs.
- ConvertFlow is also home to an ever-increasing alert of high performing templates which are pre-designed in nature.
- It comes with exit-intent technology that helps you with abandoning visitors.
- Involves multi-step pop-ups, on click pop-ups, easy A/B testing, and more.
Their paid plans start at $79 per month and go up to $249b per month depending on the exact plan and features you choose.
Elementor is one of the greatest WordPress plugins for building a website. The platform offers a pop-up builder which is considered the best in the market and the perfect OptinMonster alternative.
It has a live drag-and-drop editor that helps you customize every single segment on your website without the need for coding. It also includes over 90 widgets that help you achieve your design goals with complete customization freedom.
Elementor, through one platform, gets you unlimited web creations. Whether you need to create a landing page, a full website, or just an eCommerce store site – they have it all for you.
Not only that, but it also lets you create CVs, portfolios, landing pages, media & blogs, and more.
Here is what makes Elementor Pop-up Builder Pro a better alternative –
- The platform helps you create and convert unique website traffic with advanced animations, responsive designs, custom CSS, and a lot more.
- It streamlines your projects and tasks to create consistent web design with customized templates.
- Elementor also eliminates tour need for several plugins. You can build it all within a single platform.
- Offers you resources and tools for developing, blogging, and training.
The plans start at $49 per month and go up to $999 per month as per your choice of advanced features and settings.
As interesting as their name may sound, so is their functioning. Icegram helps you nurture and grow your business through lead capturing, email marketing, and powerful CTAs.
It is an easy-to-use platform with top-notch performance focusing on your needs and seeing your business requirements from scratch. Icegram is a powerful one that takes you away from all the stress and burden by taking responsibility for itself.
It has a Rainmaker that helps you build forms, collect leads and automate all workflows. It also works like an anti-spam feature with a no-nonsense toleration policy.
The form plugins do not only email you the submissions but also automates the data and saves it easily. CRM, marketing, and support – all in one are taken care of by the platform through the power of automation.
Here is what makes Icegram a better alternative –
- Provides you with pre-built forms for contact, opt-ins, and lead generation.
- Saves to WordPress with the power of AI and automation.
- Reviews all submissions.
- Exports submissions into CSV files.
- Says goodbye to all spam bots and keep your website anti-spam.
- Automates workflows and streamlines them for efficient functioning.
It starts at a very affordable price range of $6.5 per month and does not go beyond $10.75 per month, even at its most elite price plan.
OptiMonk, a name similar to OptinMonster, actually acts as the perfect OptinMonster alternative. It is a smart way to increase sales and revenue and drive valuable conversions.
OptiMonk uses laser-targeted messages that are personalized according to the user’s behavior on the website to treat them as actual people and not just random traffic.
It helps you create delightful experiences for your customers with advanced segmentation and A/B testing. It also does its best to convert shoppers into buyers by promoting special offers, fighting cart abandonment, and recommending products automatically increasing urgency.
Here is what makes Icegram a better alternative –
- It collects email addresses for you to turn low engagement visitors into newsletter subscribers that foster sales conversions later.
- It also helps you build a messenger list that increases open rates by 85% and click-through rates by 28%.
- Collects phone numbers for your business to build your SMS phone marketing list.
- OptiMonk collects feedback, generates announcements, redirects visitors, increases form submissions and social engagement, all to increase lead generation and optimization.
- It helps create the perfect customer journey by getting access to a colorful set of themes and targeted recommendations.
- It gives you tons of campaign ideas and lets you create personalized ones within a few clicks.
They have a free plan that comes with some basic features. However, their paid plans start from $29 per month and go up to $199 per month.
After understanding all about these excellent and incredible lead generation tools, the real question arises as to which one out of these is the right one for you.
Basically, which is the best OptinMonster alternative that you can choose for your business and apply on your website to drive more traffic and increase the conversion rates?
Well, the answer is simple. It all depends on what you are exactly looking for and the vision behind your business. If you wish to have a close OptinMonster substitute at a lower price, Convert Pro is the right fit.
Thrive Leads is a close call when it comes to a tool packed with features at affordable price plans.
However, if you wish to have extreme design flexibility, Elementor Pro should be your choice. Similarly, OptiMonk suits you best if you are running an eCommerce store.
So, it is clear that lead generation and optimization tools are some of the most important software, that one needs to connect with their online presence and to choose the right one, one needs to decide where their priorities stand!