We all know how important social media presence is. Sometimes it can be the difference between a potential customer becoming an actual client or not.
And the thing is, even though some platforms are more popular than others, having a profile on only one is rarely enough. Moreover, simultaneously managing profiles on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and TikTok is time-consuming.
You might have already entered into the beautiful world of social media management tools, which solve this issue. Or maybe you are looking to dive in now.
Either way, join us today. In this post, we’ll be covering particularly the best Tailwind alternatives to manage your business’ social media.
But first, let’s talk a bit about Tailwind.
What is Tailwind?
Tailwind is a social media management tool that works for your marketing team. You can easily find hundreds of designs to choose from for your posts, know exactly when to post, and drive traffic with a shoppable Smart.bio feed.
Besides, one of the many advantages of Tailwind is its forever-free plan. However, plenty of other tools offers free accounts, too.
And Tailwind’s powerful features might be a bit overwhelming and take some time to master.
That’s why we wrote this post. Whatever your personal reasons to leave Tailwind are, here are the best alternatives to automate your social media publication.
Best Tailwind alternatives
Monday is a platform that helps you work more efficiently through different tools. They have solutions for software development, HR, and more. Among some of its biggest customers, you’ll see Coca-Cola and Universal.
Monday Marketer allows you to publish posts on LinkedIn and easily embed any Twitter or Facebook feed on your Monday account.
- Visually plan campaigns with your team.
- Customizable forms to collect the information you need.
- Collaborate and provide live feedback to your team.
- Integrate with popular apps: SurveyMonkey, Eventbrite, Hootsuite and others.
- Daily live webinars and 24/7 customer support.
- Individual: free forever. It includes more than 200 templates, as well as iOS and Android apps.
- Basic: $8 per seat per month. Gain data-driven insights and import from existing tools like Excel.
- Standard: $10 per seat per month. Create and manage your social calendar, plus automate repetitive work.
- Pro: $16 per seat per month. Track your time and integrate with Adobe Creative cloud.
- Enterprise: custom. Access to multi-level permissions and premium support.
You can try any plan for free for 14 days. Plus, students and non-profits may qualify to access a plan for free by filling out a form.
Put your social media marketing on autopilot with the award-winning SocialPilot. This tool lets you post on all major social media platforms including Facebook Groups, Pinterest Boards, TikTok, Google Business Pages, and more from one place.
SocialPilot also has a dedicated content curation tool available online for free. Users get relevant content for your niche, content shared by influencers, and much more!
- Schedule up to 500 posts with a single upload.
- Gain insights with charts and graphics.
- Collaborate with your team and assign specific roles to members.
- Get your own social media tool.
SocialPilot doesn’t offer a free plan. However, they have a 14-day free trial in all plans.
- Professionals: $29.75 per month if paid annually. Connect with up to 7 social media accounts and edit images on the mobile app.
- Studio: $63.75 per month. Work with unlimited clients and schedule reports.
- Agency: $127.50 per month. Access a White label dashboard and manage 50 social media accounts.
- Enterprise: customized.
In Ancient Greece, the “agora” was the open space that served as a meeting ground for various activities of the citizens. Nowadays, social media is the place where we gather together.
Agorapulse claims to be the most user-friendly social media management tool out there. And users agree: it was voted the #1 social media management solution for its ease of use.
- Plan, collaborate with your team and schedule content.
- Unified social inbox to manage all your incoming social media messages.
- Advanced monitoring and engagement, including social listening.
- Analytics and reporting.
- Free: manage 3 social media profiles and schedule up to 10 posts.
- Pro: $39.50 per month per user. Schedule unlimited posts and access to listening searches.
- Premium: $199 per month per user. Share calendars and set up an automated inbox assistant.
- Enterprise: custom. Have a dedicated account manager and access to social media ROI reports.
Combin has a 100% free solution for those who only use Instagram. With their Scheduler, you can have up to 15 Instagram accounts and schedule unlimited posts. The app supports Windows, Mac and Ubuntu.
They also offer audience management and attraction tool in case you want to check your performance statistics and find your target audience. However, for advanced features, you’ll need to pay.
- Schedule posts and bulk stories.
- Fully automated publishing, no reminders.
- Style your Instagram grid layout.
- Available in multiple languages.
Located in California, Eclincher has a globally diverse team with support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They are official partners with all leading social media channels, which allows them to keep track of the latest technologies.
With eclincher, you can create content and schedule it for publishing on different social media channels. Moreover, Eclincher is, apart from SocialPilot, the only option in this list that includes TikTok.
- Schedule and manage unlimited content.
- Auto-Posting Queues and RSS.
- Monitoring and listening feed.
- Integrates with Canva, Dropbox, and more.
- Chrome extension and mobile app.
- Basic: $59 per month. Connect with up to 10 social profiles and access basic analytics.
- Premier: $119 per month. Unlock team collaboration and custom drag and drop analytics reports.
- Agency: $219 per month. Includes 6 users and unlimited shared calendars.
Although they don’t offer a free plan, you can try any for free, no credit card required, for 14 days.
Premier and Agency plans offer user add-ons for $20 per month.
Postoplan is trusted by more than 50,000 specialists to automate their work. The tool is ideal for those that work not just with standard social platforms, since it’s compatible with apps like Telegram.
Besides a free trial, they offer a virtual tour of the app, so you can see how easy it’s to use it!
- Mass scheduling: schedule your content for months ahead.
- 2 graphic editors and a library with 2 million images.
- Integrates with Slack and WordPress.
- Supports multiple languages.
Postoplan offers a 7-day free trial, no credit card is required.
- Start: $1.9 per month. Includes 2 social media accounts and unlimited posts.
- Business: $6.9 per month. Unlock collaboration roles and tools. You can also buy additional accounts for only $0.99 per account per month.
Finally, the last on our list of Tailwind alternatives is Buffer.
This social media manager supports Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. And, although you can’t use Buffer to post directly on TikTok, the app does send you a reminder when it’s time to post on the platform.
What makes Buffer a pretty cool tool is its focus on equality and diversity. They’re very transparent about how the company works, so you can see all their data online.
- Plan and schedule.
- Get a calendar view of your content and tailor posts for each channel.
- Team collaboration and approval workflow tools.
- Advanced analytics with machine learning insights.
- See your Shopify performance.
- Free. Includes basic publishing tools and a landing page builder.
- Essentials: $5 per month per social channel. Access to analytics and engagement features.
- Team: $10 per month per social channel. Invite unlimited team members and clients, plus access to custom access and permissions.
- Agency: $100 per month for 10 social channels. You can add additional channels for $5 per month and benefit from agency-friendly pricing.
Tailwind is a great social media management tool, and plenty of people still find it one of the best. However, as we’ve seen in this post, it’s not a solution for everyone.
For those working with TikTok, it’s certainly not useful, and tools like Eclincher or SocialPilot are much better.
If you’re an ecommerce, you might want to go with Buffer since it gives you insight into Shopify and tools to create a landing page.
On the other hand, Combin and Postoplan offer the cheapest solutions in case you’re a freelancer or just getting started.
Finally, for anyone looking for a very powerful yet easy-to-use manager, Monday and AgoraPlus are excellent options.
What do you think about this list?
Have you tried any of these Tailwind alternatives?
Let me know in the comments!