By now, the power of TikTok is no secret.
Statistics show how important it has become for Gen-Z users and, moreover, it has shown it’s the most engaging social media app by far.
So whether you are planning to start using TikTok as part of your digital marketing strategy or are already creating content on the platform, finding the best TikTok marketing tools is essential.
That’s why, today, we’re going to cover 10 of the best and most useful tools to boost your TikTok presence and viewer engagement. Let’s start:
Powered by artificial intelligence, Analisa.io lets you see your competitor’s key metrics. Although it’s popular as an Instagram tool, Analisa.io actually works both for TikTok and Instagram.
The tool is useful if you’re a TikToker that wants to know how you’re performing. But also if you’re a brand that’s looking for an influencer to contribute with them.
- See average engagement and total posts charts.
- Find out what are the most viewed TikToks.
- Identify potential influencers and contributors.
- Share profile report or export it as a PNG file.
- Available in Spanish, English, German and Portuguese.
- Basic: free. Analyze up to 6 Instagram’s recent posts per profile or hashtags.
- Premium: $59. 35 per month if paid annually. Analyze thousands of Instagram posts and 6 recent posts from TikTok.
- Plus: $109.55 per month. See top captions and hashtags, the best time to post, and more.
- Pro: $199.35 per month. Analyze follower demographic and authenticity data.
If you want to go beyond the 60 days limit inside of TikTok and get insight from now and forever, consider Pentos.
Pentos focuses purely on TikTok and it gives you metrics and analytics on everything. You can track your content as well as trending content from TikTok.
It also helps you understand TikTok trends and how to capture the attention of Gen Z and Millennials!
- Measure your own accounts as well as your peers and competitors.
- Analyze songs and artists, and monitor hashtags.
- Weekly performance reports are delivered to your inbox.
- Export data as a CSV or PDF file.
All plans include a 14-day free trial.
- Starter: €29 per month. Comes with 5 trackers and 5 virtual alerts.
- Growth: €109 per month. Includes 20 trackers, 20 virtual alerts.
- Pro: €249 per month. Unlimited historical virtual chart and trending chart.
- Enterprise: €999 per month. More than 1,000 trackers and virtual alerts.
- Tailored plan: contact sales.
3. Vista Social
Vista Social is an all-in-one solution that lets you schedule posts, analyze statistics and drive engagement.
It supports a wide range of social media channels including Pinterest, Vimeo, YouTube, and, of course, TikTok.
Besides its planning and scheduling features, it also offers performance reports such as cross-network paid and organic reports.
- Bulk schedule, approve and publish posts with your team.
- Smart publisher and calendar view.
- Social listening and other analytics.
- Weekly training webinars.
- Support team available via multiple channels.
- Free. Schedule and tailor posts for each network.
- Pro: $3 per month. You can try it for free for the first 14 days, no credit card is required. Access unlimited users and profiles, bulk scheduling and advance reporting.
Available for Android and iOS, CapCut became popular among TikTok creators. The app is an easy-to-use video editor that has amazing filters and a wide music library full of top hits.
Even though it is free, CapCut has advanced features that make your video look professional, like the Freeze Frame effect.
- Add cool transitions and change the speed of your videos.
- Select tunes from a vast music library and exclusive copyright songs.
- Add GIFs, stickers, and effects and fully express your creativity.
- Available in multiple languages, from English to Ukrainian.
The app is completely free!
According to Filme, more than 50% of YouTubers and TikTokers use Filme to edit their videos.
Well, Filme gives you the tools to create a professional-looking video for TikTok.
It integrates perfectly with high-tech AI techniques like changing voices for games, chroma-key, a green screen for Hollywood, and other super cool things.
- Freeze-frame, pan and zoom, and other expert-level features.
- Add music, animations, emojis, and intro and outro to your videos.
- Speech to text and text to speech.
- Available for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and for Mac 10.10 and later.
- Free. Work on unlimited projects with the basic tools.
- Pro: $29.95 per month if paid annually, or $79.95 as a one-time purchase for a lifetime. You can export videos without a watermark, access lifetime free upgrades and 24/7 technical support.
If you go with the paid plan, you have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Until now, we have been talking about tools that any content creator can access.
However, let’s say you want to avoid being a TikToker but find one to promote your brand. That’s what Fanbytes is about.
They help brands find the right influencers to work with and so much more:
- Social listening: monitor TikTok for mentions of your brand.
- Find the most relevant influencers for your brand.
- Get unique creative ideas for influencer-led branded content.
- Team with social experts to amplify organic and paid social campaigns.
Naturally, as Fanbytes offers a much more personalized service than others on this list, their price is entirely unique. You’ll have to contact them to purchase a plan but know that their campaign minimum pricing is £3000.
Another amazing TikTok marketing tool is Vizmato, a video editor and movie maker on the go.
Unlike CapCut and Filme, Vizmato has the option to record your video within the app, which makes the whole process much quicker.
It also has a free and a paid version.
- Apply effects, filters and themes while you record.
- Add music to your videos from your device or from Viztunes music library.
- Create slideshows out of your photos.
- Available for Android and Apple.
You can use the free version of Vizmato or purchase its PRO yearly subscription for $11.99. This plan includes a 7-day free trial, the removal of the Watermark from all your videos and access to more than 140 royalty-free Viztunes, among other features.
Plan and schedule TikTok post with Later. This social media scheduler helps you save time with its multiple automated features.
They recently released Auto Publish, which automatically posts content whenever you want. The feature is currently available for Instagram, but that’s probably just the start.
Plus, Later gives a lot of power to TikTokers:
- Load all of your TikTok content to your Media Library ahead of time.
- Trim and crop your videos so they’re optimized for TikTok.
- Add Link.bio for TikTok and direct your audience to your product pages.
- Repost content across all your social profiles.
Paid tiers offer a 14-day free trial period.
- Free. Includes 10 posts per social profile.
- Basic: $8 per month. Post 30 posts per social profile.
- Starter: $15 per month. Although it includes only 1 user, you can add more for $5 per month each. You can also add more profiles per platform for $15 per month.
- Growth: $25 per month. Includes 3 users and 150 posts.
- Advanced: $40 per month. Unlimited posts.
TikBuddy is a Chrome extension that helps users run their TikTok accounts with ease. It has solutions both for creators and brands. The plugin provides TikTok statistics and real-time video, among other features.
TikBuddy also counts with an online Daily Hot Ranking For Global TikTok Creators and a community website full of useful articles on how to grow on TikTok.
- Find targeted creators in seconds.
- Country and world rankings.
- Monitor data changes on self-account.
- Available in English and Chinese.
TikBuddy has a free version and then some paid options starting at $69 per month.
We’ve talked about CopyAI in our AI writing tools and software post.
And although writing might be the least thing you associate with TikTok, CopyAI can help you a lot with coming up with video content ideas.
- Social media content: captions, brainstorm topics, hashtags and more.
- Digital ad copy and sales formulas like Attention-Interest-Desire-Action.
- Collaboration features.
- Available in more than 25 languages.
- Free trial: 7 days of free access, 100 runs a day, no credit card required.
- Solo: $35 per month. Unlimited runs and access to all the tools.
- Multiple seats: custom. Collaboration features.
Although TikTok went viral only two years ago, there are already many solutions to help you create and grow on the platform.
Whether you’re a brand looking for influencers or a creator yourself, you’ll find tools in the list above that make you save time and effort on TikTok.
Some of them, particularly the analytics services, focus more on Instagram than TikTok. But chances are as TikTok continues to grow, so will these platforms!
And TikTokers are usually also on Instagram, so they offer an all-in-one solution.
So, what’s your favorite tool for TikTok from this list? Tell us in the comments!